AMDATEX is ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Identification and Analysis of Environmental Aspects
- Establishment of Objective, Targets and Programmes
- Management and reduction of Environmental Impacts
- Compliance to Applicable Legal and Environmental Regulatory Requirements
- Certified as of December 2009
AMDATEX is ISO 27001:2005 Certified
Our attention to detail ensures that we build value and quality into our deliverables and our compliance to practices such as Information Security Management Systems (ISO 27001:2005) assures our clients of our commitment and dedication to providing consistent solutions that meet and exceed their business needs.
AMDATEX is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
With 'Quality' as the cornerstone of our success, our ISO 9001:2008 certification is just the beginning of our quality journey. ISO 9001:2008 has provided us the foundation to which we will continuously improve our products and services and challenges us to exceed our client's expectations. Having received our ISO certification in the fall of 2005, we are continuing to meet the 'World-Class' demands of the Business Process Management industry.
The AMDATEX Quality Policy
"AMDATEX is committed to providing its customers the highest level of quality service, on-time, every time.
The Quality Management System is built on the principles of customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, and management's commitment in order to ensure the attainment of set quality targets.
All AMDATEX Business Process Professionals are made aware of and are trained on this policy, which provides the framework for the company policies and procedures."
AMDATEX is working toward environmental sustainability both within its business and in its community. Believing these goals to be fully achievable, AMDATEX is firmly committed to:
- The prevention of pollution; the reduction of wastes and promotion of recycling.
- Comply with all relevant environmental requirements.
- Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for continual improvement.
Implement a program for its employees, suppliers and subcontractors to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance.